top of page
How to setup Standing Order ?


 Setup Standing Order

  • Online: Go to your respective Bank site and setup a standing order. If you are not sure how to do it on your bank site then fill the form manually as per below process.


  • Manual: Download the below form and submit the hard copy (in paper form) to your bank branch.


Step 2

 Tax Benefits to Gurdwara

  • Fill the below tax forms (CHY3 & CHY4) from revenue site and share the hard copy to us in Gurdwara or email us the soft copy -



Step 3

Submit the forms

(Hard Copies)

  • Kindly submit the filled forms (i.e. Standing Orders or CHY3 or CHY4) hard copies at below address in Gurdwara-

Gurdwara Prabandhak Committee Office, ​

78, Serpentine Avenue, Sandymount, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.

Step 4

 Sign-up for regular updates

  • Kindly sign-up for regular updates related to Gurdwara building renovations by subscribing below.

Gurdwara building renovation
Kindly help us raising funds for this noble cause by setting up standing order
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any query by vising contact us form on this website.

Subscribe below for regular updates on Gurdwara building renovations!!

Thanks for subscribing! We will ensure to include you in regular updates.


  • Requesting the donor to fill the tax rebate forms as above (CHY4 and CHY3) and send it to us at

  • This will be helpful in claiming back the tax paid against your donation as Gurdwara Gurunanak Darbar, Dublin is a non profit organization.

  • Gurdwara Charitable Tax Exemption Number: CHY224411 (Revenue)

You should complete an Enduring Certificate if you wish to allow an approved body claim tax relief in respect of donations you make to that body during the lifetime of the certificate.
An Enduring Certificate is valid for a period of 5 years, unless you cancel it before the end of that period. You should complete this form only in respect of donations for 2013 and subsequent years.
If you are a PAYE-only taxpayer you should complete a CHY2 Cert in respect of donations made in 2012 and prior years.


You should complete an Annual Certificate if you wish to provide an approved body with the necessary information on an annual basis to support a claim for tax relief in respect of your donations to that body.
You should complete this form only in respect of donations for the tax year 2013 and subsequent years.


bottom of page